Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy at the Times

Today ends my second week working at the Times and it has been a great few weeks. Yesterday they were filming a movie across the street from us and I though it was pretty cool but the rest of my co-workers weren't to amused because this happens all the time around here. I just finished up a production calendar for the two Microsites that I am project manager for, and the template that I created for these will be used from now on for all production calendars. So I was pretty stressed to make it good and I am pretty happy with the final product so lets hope my bosses like it as well. I am hoping to explore more around LA this weekend. I went to Trader Joe's in San Dimas last night, its about 20 minutes away from my home in Baldwin Park, so that was a little interesting. I hope all is well back in Minnesota and have a great weekend.

God Bless

No comments: