Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting in the swing of things

So I have been experimenting with LA public transportation when my ride has to stay late, and its pretty efficient but expensive to ride. People here call the month of June, "June Gloom", because its always gloomy and "cold" they say, but I think the weather is perfect. The house I'm living in does not have AC so I am not looking forward to the 100 degree plus days, I think I'm going to melt. Also people are predicting a earthquake for this summer, oh great, I leave tornadoes and walk in to earthquakes. Work is going very good, we have a couple of photo shoots in the next couple of weeks for one of our campaigns so that is cool to be able to be involved in wardrobe fittings and choosing the models for our shoots. I hope all is well back in MN.

God Bless
Mike, or Nuevo Miguel, thats my nickname in my department

No comments: