Friday, June 20, 2008

A Trip to..........Mcdonald's

For Thursday's lunch our department decided to take a little field trip down Broadway street to the local McDonald's. Little did I know that I was going to get a lesson in Hollywood history . On our way we stopped by the Bradbury building, where the majority of Blade Runner and Heat was filmed. I wish I would of seen either of them to see where in the building we were but it was still pretty cool. Also, anyone who has seen the latest Transformers movie, Broadway street is the scene where there flying helicopters down the middle of the street.

NOW, wow the most interesting and weird part of the trip was that my co-workers and I were walking by a pretty nice knife shop, when I was informed that it was THE knife shop that OJ Simpson bought the knife that he "didn't kill" his former wife with. I guess he was here shooting a movie and stopped by the store and bought the knife. I was a little skeptical of it at first but it was part of the trial showing the receipt for "Ross Cutlery" on broadway Street.

Anyways, it is unbelievable to me that even walking to McDonald's I get a lesson in Hollywood History.

P.S. Maggie comes one week from today, I cannot wait

God Bless

1 comment:

JimS said...

Uh.. you forgot the REAL reason we went to McDonald's. We had to fuel Cindy's desire to round out her toys for the Kung Fu Panda movie characters. Dude...first things first.